If you own any type of poodle or poodle cross, you will need to have him groomed regularly to prevent matting. It is critical to brush and comb your dog regularly in order to keep from matting. This includes a Doodle, Cock-a-poo, Schnoodle, Cavapoo, Maltipoo, Pekeapoo and all other poodle type mixes. Why does poodle hair tend […]
Welcome to The Mobile Pet Spa LLC – we travel, so your pets don’t have to
Why Mobile Pet Grooming?
– Personalized attention for your pet
– Grooming complete within 2 hours time
– We don’t sedate your pets
– State of the art equipment
– Environmentally and pet safe grooming products
Dog Grooming Services
– Nail Trimming
– Ear Cleaning
– Fur Grooming
– Coat Washing
– Spa Package
Cat Grooming Services
– Full coat groom
– Comb or Lion cut
– Belly Shave
– Sanitary Trim
We get asked about how to keep a cat from matting and they key is maintenance. Regular combing is critical in keeping your cat’s long, silky hair mat-free. For kitties who can’t keep up with their coat, or if you’re unable to groom your cat, prevention is the secret. Bringing them to a groomer on […]
We know you love your cat. You feed him/her great food and give her loving care. One day, you notice a tangle. She’s not letting you pet her. A week goes by, maybe a month and all of a sudden, you touch her back and it’s a huge mat. You try to comb it out […]
Explore Our State-of-the-Art Mobile Pet Grooming Van
Our mobile pet grooming van comes equipped with the latest in pet cleaning and care technology. This includes environmentally responsible cleaning products and our versatile hydrotherapy bathing system.
Picture a warm, comfortable whirlpool and Jacuzzi spa with invigorating jets that gently massages your pets and removes loose hair without mess, pain, or fuss.
Mobile Dog Grooming
Mobile Cat Grooming
Benefits to your Pet
- Less stress on your cat and dog
- No strange pets interacting with your cat or dog while in our van.
- One on one service.. your cat and dog are NEVER left in a cage.
- No travel trauma or car sickness; groomed in van steps from home.
- No multiple trips in the car to and from a shop.
- No exposure to disease or parasites from other pets.
- No stressful car ride.
- No distractions like phones ringing, dogs barking.
- No sedating pets.
- No long waits - ready in less than 2 hours.