If you are wondering how often you should have your cat groomed, we can help. While we would rather speak to you about your cat and your cat’s history, the answer typically depends on 3 things: your cat’s coat texture, length, color and skin condition. Texture What is the texture of the coat? Silky, greasy, […]
We make your pets look, feel and smell better
Explore Our State-of-the-Art Mobile Pet Grooming Van
Our mobile pet grooming van comes equipped with the latest in pet cleaning and care technology. This includes environmentally responsible cleaning products and our versatile hydrotherapy bathing system.
Picture a warm, comfortable whirlpool and Jacuzzi spa with invigorating jets that gently massages your pets and removes loose hair without mess, pain, or fuss.
Benefits to your Pet
- Less stress on your cat and dog
- No strange pets interacting with your cat or dog while in our van.
- One on one service.. your cat and dog are NEVER left in a cage.
- No travel trauma or car sickness; groomed in van steps from home.
- No multiple trips in the car to and from a shop.
- No exposure to disease or parasites from other pets.
- No stressful car ride.
- No distractions like phones ringing, dogs barking.
- No sedating pets.
- No long waits - ready in less than 2 hours.