Grooming your cat will make her feel better. It also cuts down on shedding, eliminates hairballs, reduces allergy problems and helps promote a cleaner environment as well as having a cleaner, happier cat.
The Cat Fanciers Assn. and The National Cat Groomers Institute of America recommends the following grooming schedule:
Long-haired cats: every 4-6 weeks
Medium-haired cats: every 6-8 weeks
Short-haired cats: every 8-12 weeks
Why hire us?
We are cat grooming experts and the only Certified Feline Master Groomer in the area. We underwent months of education at The National Cat Groomers Institute of America. We were tested by a Certified trainer on Feline Health and Anatomy, Temperment & Handling, Breeds/Colors and Coat Types and Determining the Appropriate Groom for Each Individual Cat.
What services do you offer?
All cats start with a bath and blow dry (unless so matted, they require shaving). We do not perform any grooms without cleaning the skin, and ensuring there are no hidden skin/body issues prior to the groom or during the bath following a shave down.
*We only take on cats who are on a regular, maintenance grooming schedule of every 4-8 weeks.
- Services offered:
- Long hair full coat groom
- Short coat full groom
- Comb cut (same length of coat all over body – 1/2″ typically)
- Lion Cut
- Belly Shave or 1/2 belly shave
- Sanitary Trim
- De-shed (Cat Grooming Extra)
- Soft Paws (Cat Grooming Extra) $16 front; $12 back or $25 for all
Here is a quick video to see what these services entail.
What grooming problems with you cat can we solve?
- Tired of having fur flying all over the house? A bath both degrease and clean your cat. A blow dry and combing will done to remove the dead coat. If your cat has extra coat, we can go a step further with a deshed!
- Is your cat Matted? We can de-mat your cat and get him on a maintenance schedule so this painful and dangerous condition will never happen again.
- Does your cat claw at and destroy your furniture or scratch you? We can apply Soft Paws to your kitty’s nails.
- Sneezing, coughing and bothered by allergies? We can do a bath, blow out and deshed to control dander.
- Senior kitty or long-haired cat unable to keep up with grooming or reach areas of his body like hind legs and rear end? We can shave these areas (a sani clip) every 4-6 weeks to keep urine, fecal matter or discharge around these areas from being a problem.
- Does your cat smell? Litterbox stench, fecal and urine matter odor?
- Does your cat cough up hairballs? We can give a bath, degrease, deshed and blow dry to remove excess fur and dander.