Grooming your cat will make her feel better. It also cuts down on shedding, eliminates hairballs, reduces allergy problems and helps promote a cleaner environment as well as having a cleaner, happier cat.
Why hire us?
We are cat grooming experts. We are the only Certified Feline Master Groomer in the area. Read why this is important! Why Hire A Certified Cat Groomer. We underwent months of education at The National Cat Groomers Institute of America. We were tested by a Certied trainer on Feline Health and Anatomy, Temperment & Handling, Breeds/Colors and Coat Types and Determining the Appropriate Groom for Each Individual Cat. Learn more About Us
- Long hair full coat groom
- Short coat full groom
- Comb cut (same length of coat all over body – 1/2″ typically)Cat Grooming Extras
- Lion Cut
- Belly Shave or 1/2 belly shave
- Sanitary Trim
- De-shed (Cat Grooming Extra)
- Soft Paws (Cat Grooming Extra) $16 front; $12 back or $25 for all
Here is a quick video to see what these services entail.
What grooming problems with you cat can we solve?
- Tired of having fur flying all over the house? A bath both degrease and clean your cat. A blow dry and combing will done to remove the dead coat. If your cat has extra coat, we can go a step further with a deshed!
- Is your cat Matted? We can de-mat your cat and get him on a maintenance schedule so this painful and dangerous condition will never happen again.
- Does your cat claw at and destroy your furniture or scratch you? We can apply Soft Paws to your kitty’s nails.
- Sneezing, coughing and bothered by allergies? We can do a bath, blow out and deshed to control dander.
- Senior kitty or long-haired cat unable to keep up with grooming or reach areas of his body like hind legs and rear end? We can shave these areas (a sani clip) every 4-6 weeks to keep urine, fecal matter or discharge around these areas from being a problem.
- Does your cat smell? Litterbox stench, fecal and urine matter odor?
- Does your cat cough up hairballs? We can give a bath, degrease, deshed and blow dry to remove excess fur and dander.