WE ARE FULLY BOOKED FOR MOBILE CAT GROOMING, BUT WE HAVE AVAILABILITY AT OUR CAT-EXCLUSIVE GROOMING FACILITY IN AVON. CLICK HERE TO BOOK A GROOM WITH US AT CATS MEOW RESORT.
If you’ve come here to solve your kitty’s grooming problems, we have solutions!
We are the only certified cat groomers in the area. We have been trained on the best practices for cat grooming.
What problems can we help you solve?
Reduce shedding –
- Tired of having fur flying all over the house? A bath both degrease and clean your cat. A blow dry and combing will done to remove the dead coat. If your cat has extra coat, we can go a step further with a deshed!
Prevent Mats –
- We can de-mat your cat and make recommendation so this painful and dangerous condition will never happen again. You want to be your cat’s hero, right?
Avoid dangerous and costly hairballs
- Does your cat cough up hairballs? We can give a bath, degrease, deshed and blow dry to remove excess fur and dander.
Senior kitty or Kitty with Health problems?
- Senior kitty or kitties with health issues like hypothyroidism, diabetes, kidney issues may be unable to keep up with grooming, or can’t reach certain body parts like back, hind legs and bottom. We can help by shaving and cleaning these areas to keep urine, fecal matter or discharge around these areas from being a problem.
Keep nails trimmed and safe
- Does your cat claw at and destroy your furniture or scratch you? We can apply Soft Paws to your kitty’s nails, or give a trim to keep those sharp daggers tamed.
- Does your cat smell? Litterbox stench, fecal and urine matter odor? Monthly grooms with a soothing bath and blow dry will keep odors away! Doesn’t everyone feel’s better clean?
Maintain a healthy coat
- A bath every 4-6 weeks will keep the skin, fur and coat glistening.
- Sneezing, coughing and bothered by allergies? We can do a bath, blow out and deshed to control dander.
Why hire us?
- We are the only certified cat groomers in the area
- All our grooms are done one-on-one, in a stress-free, relaxing environment
- We are recommended by veterinarians
- We love cats and their comfort and wellness is our top priority
We are cat grooming experts and the only Certified Feline Master Groomer in the area. We underwent months of education at The National Cat Groomers Institute of America. We completed certification on Feline Health and Anatomy, cat temperament and the safest methods to handle your cat when grooming.
What do we do during the groom?
First, your cat is the only pet we will be working on. Grooms are done in a stress-free, cat-exclusive day, relaxing environment.
We start each groom with a nail trim, then kitties go into a soothing bath, are then wrapped in a warm towel, towel dried, then we clean ears and eyes and follow up with a warm, comforting blow dry. After the blow dry, we comb out until your cat looks ready to enter a cat show competition!
There are several groom styles. Our certified cat specialist will recommend one based on your cat’s lifestyle.
We do not perform any grooms without cleaning the skin, and ensuring there are no hidden skin/body issues prior to the groom or during the bath following a shave down.
Based on the condition of your kitty (if there are mats, etc.) we provide the following services:
- Long hair full coat groom
- Short coat full groom
- Comb cut (same length of coat all over body – 1/2″ typically)
- Lion Cut
In addition, we also offer add-ons to the standard services including:
- Belly Shave or 1/2 belly shave
- Sanitary Trim
- De-shed (Cat Grooming Extra)
- Soft Paws (Cat Grooming Extra) $16 front; $12 back or $25 for all
Here is a quick video to see what these services entail.
- We do not perform any grooms without cleaning the skin, and ensuring there are no hidden skin/body issues prior to the groom or during the bath following a shave down.