What problems can we help you solve with your cat’s grooming?
We all know that grooming your cat will make her feel better. Everyone feel’s better clean.
– Kitty is stinky?
– Can’t keep up with grooms because she is overweight, older or has a medical issue (hypothyroid, etc.)
– Your kitty is matted
– You want to cut down on your family’s allergies
– Your kitty is shedding like crazy
– Kitty is dirty, greasy?
– Grooming will help with the nasty hairballs and keep your cat from getting intestinal obstructions from ingesting so much fur
The Cat Fanciers Assn. and The National Cat Groomers Institute of America recommends the following grooming schedule:
Long-haired cats: every 4-6 weeks
Medium-haired cats: every 6-8 weeks
Short-haired cats: every 8-12 weeks
Why hire us?
We are cat grooming experts and the only Certified Feline Master Groomer in the area. We underwent months of education at The National Cat Groomers Institute of America. We completed certification on Feline Health and Anatomy
How to determine a cat’s temperment to ensure the safest method to handle your cat during the groom
Breeds/Colors and Coat Types to figure out the best groom for your cat
What do we do during the groom?
All cats start with a bath and blow dry (unless so matted, they require shaving). We do not perform any grooms without cleaning the skin, and ensuring there are no hidden skin/body issues prior to the groom or during the bath following a shave down.
Based on the condition of your kitty (if there are mats, etc.) we provide the following services:
- Long hair full coat groom
- Short coat full groom
- Comb cut (same length of coat all over body – 1/2″ typically)
- Lion Cut
- Belly Shave or 1/2 belly shave
- Sanitary Trim
- De-shed (Cat Grooming Extra)
- Soft Paws (Cat Grooming Extra) $16 front; $12 back or $25 for all
Here is a quick video to see what these services entail.
What grooming problems with you cat can we solve?
- Tired of having fur flying all over the house? A bath both degrease and clean your cat. A blow dry and combing will done to remove the dead coat. If your cat has extra coat, we can go a step further with a deshed!
- Is your cat Matted? We can de-mat your cat and get him on a maintenance schedule so this painful and dangerous condition will never happen again.
- Does your cat claw at and destroy your furniture or scratch you? We can apply Soft Paws to your kitty’s nails.
- Sneezing, coughing and bothered by allergies? We can do a bath, blow out and deshed to control dander.
- Senior kitty or long-haired cat unable to keep up with grooming or reach areas of his body like hind legs and rear end? We can shave these areas (a sani clip) every 4-6 weeks to keep urine, fecal matter or discharge around these areas from being a problem.
- Does your cat smell? Litterbox stench, fecal and urine matter odor?
- Does your cat cough up hairballs? We can give a bath, degrease, deshed and blow dry to remove excess fur and dander.